Gothic special characters

  • Jean VALENTIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1969
      A little question:

      The gothic language has some special characters (the "ch", the "th" and
      the "hw"). Does anybody know of transcription fonts (I have a
      Macinstosh!) that have these characters and where I can find them - for
      example, a shareware font that I could download from somewhere on the
      internet ?

      Thanks for your help.

      Jean V.

      Jean Valentin - Bruxelles - Belgique
      e-mail: jgvalentin@... /// netmail: 2:291/780.103
      "Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complexe est
      inutilisable"
      "What's too simple is wrong, what's too complex is unusable"
    • Kevin W. Woodruff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 1997
        Try:
        http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/fonts/german/gothic.html
        At 10:06 PM 6/17/97 +0200, you wrote:
        >A little question:
        >
        >The gothic language has some special characters (the "ch", the "th" and
        >the "hw"). Does anybody know of transcription fonts (I have a
        >Macinstosh!) that have these characters and where I can find them - for
        >example, a shareware font that I could download from somewhere on the
        >internet ?
        >
        >Thanks for your help.
        >
        >Jean V.

        >Jean Valentin - Bruxelles - Belgique
        >e-mail: jgvalentin@... /// netmail: 2:291/780.103
        >"Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complexe est
        >inutilisable"
        >"What's too simple is wrong, what's too complex is unusable"

        Kevin W. Woodruff
        Library Director/Reference Librarian
        Cierpke Memorial Library
        1815 Union Ave.