ECanon tags added to TC 1 articles

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 1997
      At long last I've added tags to all the articles in TC volume 1 that will
      allow readers to click on a biblical reference and see the requested
      passage, *usually in Greek or Hebrew* (transliterated for the moment)!
      Once readers are taken to the ECanon page with the passage in question
      displayed, they will have the option of switching to the other versions
      that are currently available (Hebrew Tanakh, Greek NT, Vulgate, Syriac NT,
      KJV). We plan to add the LXX as soon as we work out some technical
      problems. We are aware of some glitches in the ECanon program and are
      working to fix them, but I thought some people on the list would be
      interested in checking out this new feature.

      As always, TC is looking for a few good articles ...!

      Jimmy Adair
      General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
      ------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----