Soisalon-Soininen 80 years (fwd)

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1997
      I'm forwarding this message to the list from Seppo Sipila (the original
      header was too long for majordomo to process).

      Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
      and
      ---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------

      Dear Colleague

      Prof. Ilmari Soisalon-Soininen will celebrate his 80. birthday on
      wednesday 4 June 1997. On behalf of the Finnish LXX team I invite his
      friends and colleagues to congratulate him. If you wish to
      participate, please send a short personal congratulatory message TO ME
      (seppo.sipila@...) before wednesday 4 June 8 am GMT. We will
      then collect, print and present all the messages to Prof. Soisalon-
      Soininen.

      Sincerely

      Seppo Sipila

      ---