new article announcement

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 1997
      I would like to ask a few participants on this list to help me spread the
      word about our most recent article by Andrew Steinmann. In the past I've
      joined other mailing lists, made an announcement about a new article or
      review, then signed off the lists. This is a somewhat tedious and
      time-consuming procedure, so I have what I think is a better idea. I
      would appreciate it if some of you would announce the new article (and you
      might even invite additional submissions to TC) on lists that you already
      belong to that you think would be interested (particularly B-Hebrew and
      B-Greek, but possibly others as well). If you want to, you are welcome to
      forward my original message to this list to another list. Thanks for your
      help.

      Jimmy Adair
      General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
      ------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----