tc-list JBS

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 1997
      I am pleased to announce that the Journal of Biblical Studies has completed
      its search for qualified editors. The following are the members of the
      editorial board:

      Fred Cryer, The University of Copenhagen- Dead Sea Scrolls and Related
      Literature.

      R.P. Nettlehorst, Academic Vice President, Quartz Hill School of Theology-
      Old Testament.

      Jesaja Michael Wiegard, Muenster Germany- New Testament.

      David Washburn, Wyoming USA- Old Testament.

      Jim West, Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology, and
      Pastor of Petros Baptist Church- Managing Editor (and New Testament).

      We look forward to hearing from you as you help us make JBS an outstanding
      electronic Zeitschrift. We invite you to examine the articles already
      online; and more are planned in the very near future.

      Thanks,

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD
      Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
      Managing Editor, The Journal of Biblical Studies
      http://web.infoave.net/~jwest/index.htm

      jwest@...