New book for tc reviewing

  • Leonard Greenspoon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 1997
      I just just received the following book, for TC review. If you are
      interested--and willing to prepare a review in a TIMELY manner--let me know
      as soon as possible. A number of TC regulars were involved in this volume;
      naturally, these individuals would not make appropriate reviewers (or, at
      least, that's natural to me):

      D. C. Parker and C.-B. Amphoux, eds. CODEX BEZAE: STUDIES FROM T HE LUNEL
      COLLOQUIUM, JUNE 1994 (BRILL, 1996)

      Thanks,

      Leonard