Oops! Major apology

  • dwashbur@wave.park.wy.us
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 1997
      What was supposed to be a private message to Bob Waltz ended up on
      the list, apparently through my own pneumocephaly. I wish to
      apologize to everyone on the list, and especially to those I may have
      offended with my comments. I'll get the hang of this computer stuff
      just as soon as I figure out what all these buttons are for...

      Dave Washburn
      http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html
      "You're so open-minded that your brain leaked out."
      -Steve Taylor