Ms 1739 in Acts--bibliography

  • Perry L. Stepp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:11 AM
      Tom Geer has published on 1739 in Acts. See his article in Ehrman and
      Holmes, *The Text of the New Testament in Contemporary Research*; see also
      Geer, "Codex 1739 in Acts and Its Relationship to Manuscripts 945 and
      1891," *Biblica* (1988), 27-46.

      Geer used to teach at Abilene Christian University, but I understand he's
      no longer there. I'm not sure how to get in touch with him. ACU seems to
      be the place to get information on the text of Acts, though, because of an
      IGNT-like project (on Acts) being done there.

      PLStepp

      Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church, DeSoto TX
      Ph.D. candidate in New Testament, Baylor University

      "A system of morality which is based on relative
      emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar
      conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing
      true."
      Phaedo 69b