  • owner-tc-list@shemesh.scholar.emory.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 1997
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 18:58:50 +0100
      From: habrehm@...
      To: tc-list@...
      Subject: Bickering
      Sender: owner-tc-list@...

      Would all of you kindly continue your spat off-line? I realize that
      there is benefit in discussing the various theories of TC, but this has
      gotten out of hand. If this continues, the "static" on this list will,
      IMHO, outweigh its informational value. I will be forced to
      unsubscribe, and I suspect others may be thinking the same thing. Can we
      get back to the business at hand?
      --
      H. Alan Brehm, Ph. D. Assistant Professor of NT
      3000 6th Avenue Southwestern Baptist Theol. Sem.

      Visit My Home
      Page-->http://pw1.netcom.com/~habrehm/professor.html

      "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he earns for it but what
      he becomes by it" --John Ruskin