Re: Codices for Teaching

  • Dale M. Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1714 , Mar 7, 1996
      Several people have emailed me personally about the book mentioned at the
      Brown site; here is what they say at the end of the text-type discussion:

      This material is based on R. C. Briggs, Interpreting the New Testament
      Today: An Introduction to Methods and Issues in the Study of the New
      Testament, (Nashville:Abingdon, 1982), pp. 45-47).

      I've also had several ask who I think "did it," if Lucian didn't. I
      personally don't think anyone "did it," but I thought it would be
      interesting to see what those whose expertise is TC thought about whether
      Lucian did it or not, and why (please give data, if possible). Anyone want
      to respond ??

      Dale M. Wheeler, Th.D.
      Chair, Biblical Languages Dept Multnomah Bible College
      8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
      Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@...
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997