Re: Codices for Teaching

  • Dale M. Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1714 , Mar 6 10:25 PM
      >As I mentioned, I am willing to remain very humbly a "new kid on the block"
      >-- I was only responding to the search for reproducible pages from a codex,
      >not to the request vis. tc, which I did not pursue at the sites. Sorry if
      >my message suggested anything beyond that.
      >
      >BWK

      Barbara:

      I never intended to imply that you had done anything more than suggest a
      good place to look for online mss reprductions...and the Brown site it
      really nice for that. It was only that the original request had also
      mentioned TC books and so I thought that a warning about that section of an
      otherwise well done site was warranted, lest a beginning TC student be
      mislead into thinking that the summary was the final word on the subject.
      Again my apologies to you, if you or anyone else took it the wrong way; it
      certainly was not intended as a criticism of your advise.

      Dale M. Wheeler, Th.D.
      Chair, Biblical Languages Dept Multnomah Bible College
      8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
      Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@...
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997