tc-list archives on Web

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 1997
      TC-list archives are now available on the Web! The tc-list is being
      archived on Reference.COM (http://www.reference.com) , a site that
      archives many mailing lists and Usenet groups. You can search the tc-list
      archives (or the entire Reference.COM site) by keywords, authors of
      comments, date, and more. Currently, only messages since Feb. 28, 1997
      (this is probably the first one) are archived there, although we hope that
      our entire archives will be there in the future. In the meantime,
      however, the tc-list archives are available on TELA at
      http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/archives/tc-list/tc-list.html. The
      messages in this archive are in chronological order, grouped by month.
      There is no separate search engine yet, but you can use the general TELA
      search engine, accessible from the home page: http://scholar.cc.emory.edu.
      Enter "tc list*" (without the quotes, but include the asterisk) and
      whatever term or terms you want to search for.

      Don't forget that the archives are also available by e-mail. Send the
      message "get tc-list tc-list.yymm" to majordomo@...,
      where yymm is the year and month. For example, to retrieve all the
      messages from February 1997, send the message "get tc-list tc-list.9702."
      Do not include the quotation marks.

      Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
      and