Unpointed Hebrew Text

  • Mr. Helge Evensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 1997
      Mr. West,

      I would highly recommend that you contacted a "Used Books" Store or an
      Antiquarian Books dealer to buy a copy of an unpointed Hebrew Text
      Edition. I suggest that you just ask the book-dealer to look at the text
      before sending it.
      It probably would not cost you much more than $10.00

      Many times I have obtained out-of-print books in this way!

      --
      - Mr. Helge Evensen