The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture

  • Steven Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 1997
      I'm new to this list and hope this is on-topic.

      I was very impressed indeed by this book. It seemed to me to be very
      scholarly, while also very readable and using simple, clear and
      convincing arguments that laymen such as me can understand.

      While I believe I can recognize good work when I see it, I was wondering
      if the book was very controversial in its field? Are there people who
      disagree with it and do they have any good arguments?