Re: Koren text

  • HILL R KAPLAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 1997
      On what medieval Hebrew manuscript does the KOREN text depend ?

      CODEX LENINGRADENSIS and CODEX ALEPPO represent Ben Asher.
      There was also the Ben Naphthali texts, from another family of Tiberian
      scribes.

      Ben Chayim was the basis/author of the Second Rabbinic Bible, but
      from whence cometh the KOREN ?

      HILLEL