Re: Byzantine editions & TR

  • REElliott@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1714 , Jan 4, 1997
      TC Colleagues,

      As far as differing TR texts online I know that the Logos Bible program
      offers both the 1550 and 1897 TR as well as the Maj. text and the NA26. But
      alas, as of yet no one has put an apparatus with their programs (as far as I
      know) yet I have spoken with the president of BibleWorks for windows
      (Hermeneutika) and they are attempting to complete one and add it to their
      very wonderful and powerful program.

      In His Service
      Rich Elliott
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997