H&F Maj Text apparatus

  • REElliott@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1714 , Jan 4, 1997
      Dear TC colleagues:

      I have recently been in discussion with a previous Greek professor of mine
      who is still using the Hodges and Farstad Majority Text. I was arguing how
      the apparatus is insufficient at best. I would appreciate any comments from
      any of you either pro or con in respect to this work so as to give further
      reference and maybe even learn something from some of you out there (as I
      usually do). I am mainly arguing that the apparatus of either the UBS or NA
      contains much more information as to the textual nature of the variants.
      This is not a discussion of the text itself.

      Thank you for your input

      In His Service
      Rich Elliott (REElliott@...)
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997