Hort redivivus

  • REElliott@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1714 , Nov 2, 1996
      In the post sent Oct. 25 an article by Colwell was mentioned (Hort
      Redivivus). Can anyone please tell me if this volume of "Studies in
      Methodology..." is still available anywhere, new or used? I must admit, this
      is one that I have not read, and would like to add to my library.
      Thanks for the help, and all of the interesting dialogue!
      In His Service
      Rich Elliott
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997