ENTTC: New Articles

  • REElliott@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1714 , Nov 2, 1996
      Dear Bob, and all on the TC list.
      This is a greatly appreciated venture, and I am glad to allow you to have
      some thunder! As some of you may know, I have been having to focus 100% of
      my time on completing my degree in Nursing ( a tent ministry that will pay
      the bills while I continue on in NTTC and the ENTTC) unfortunatley I have not
      had any extra time to continue to keep the ball rolling as fast as I would
      like to. Perhaps this will inspire other to help out. Of course I will
      still be appointing a board of associate editors to examine all articles, but
      in the mean time articles such as these will keep the ENTTC alive and also
      offer a furthrance of NTTC to all those who subscribe to this list. So thak
      you Bob and too all who have given me their support in this venture.
      In His Service
      Rich Elliott
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4 4:26 PM