Re: Two new books for TC review

  • Leonard Greenspoon
    Message 1 of 1714 , Nov 2, 1996
      I have just received the following books for TC review:

      TIM MCLAY, "The OG and Th Versions of Daniel"

      CLAUDE E COX, "Aquila, Symmachus and Theodotion in Armenia"

      Both are published in the Septuagint and Cognate Studies series.

      If you are interested in reviewing either, please let me know as soon as
      possible.

      This is also the time to remind individuals who have not yet completed
      reviews (myself included!) that we welcome them at any time and publish
      them as soon as they are ready...
      thanks,
      leonard

      * Leonard Jay Greenspoon, Chairholder *
      * Klutznick Chair in Jewish Civilization *
      * Creighton University *
      * Admin Bldg #333, Omaha, Nebraska 68178 *
      * phone (402)-280-2304 fax (402)-280-4731 *
      * e-mail: LJGRN@... *
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4 4:26 PM