Re: Fragment of Encyclopedia online

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1714 , Nov 1, 1996
      Thanks, Bob, for making these articles available online. I have inserted
      links to them from the TC Links page (http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/
      TC/TC-links.html), under the section on online articles. I also have a
      number of links on this page to other articles dealing with textual
      criticism, as well as various other tc-related links. If readers of
      tc-list have other links that you think would be of interest to others,
      please let me know so I can add them, too.

      Jimmy Adair
      General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
      ------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997