TC Call for articles

  • James R. Adair
    Message 1 of 1714 , Feb 7, 1996
      The two textual criticism sections of the SBL have recently put out a call
      for papers for the annual SBL convention in New Orleans in November. In
      the same vein, I would like to remind everyone on the list that the new
      electronic journal TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism is also
      extending a call for articles relating to textual criticism. We are
      interested in full-length articles, shorter notes (perhaps analyses of a
      specific passage), and reports of ongoing projects related to textual
      criticism of the biblical texts. Articles dealing with either the Old
      Testament/Hebrew Bible or New Testament are welcome, and articles that
      relate textual criticism to other disciplines or that cross the canonical
      boundary are especially encouraged. We hope to have our first articles
      published by the end of February. Unlike a print journal, the time
      between submission of an article and its publication may be measured in
      weeks rather than months or years. Like the best print journals, TC is
      peer-reviewed (editors are listed on the TC home page). All interested
      contributors should look at the TC home page (see below) for more
      information and for instructions for contributors. Any questions or
      submissions may be made directly to me. Thank you.

      Jimmy Adair
      General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
      ------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997