Re: Oops Technical help

  • REElliott@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1714 , Oct 17, 1996
      Jim:
      First of all, you should get rid of MS Works and work in MS Word (6.0 or
      newer) especially if you are using Windows 95. Works is a very weak and
      limited program in comparison to Word.
      Anyway, try this, it works in Word and should work in Works: Highlight all
      of the text and pull down the "tools" menu, select "font" and then choose the
      "all caps" box. That should do it. If you would like some other font
      programs I have some share ware of Greek and Hebrew that I can send you. I'd
      be glad to help. Let me know.
      In His Service
      Rich Elliott (RE Elliott@...)
      p.s. yes I am still working on the Encyclopedia of New Testament Textual
      Criticism!
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997