Re: Technical help

  • lfirrantello@BIX.com
    Message 1 of 1714 , Oct 16, 1996
      >Hi Jim:
      >In a message dated 96-10-16 09:28:00 EDT, you wrote:
      >
      ><< I have NA 26 on my computer, in miniscule type. P75 is an uncial (!).
      > cannot seem to "select all" and change my miniscule to an Uncial. Does
      > anyone know how to change small letters to capitals in Word for Windows
      >4.0
      > (running under Windows 95)?>>
      >
      >No. But a simple transliteration program can be written to accomplish the
      >task.
      >Ask one of your programmer friends to write one for you. If not I could
      >write

      There ought to be no need for a program/macro to do so. Word 2.0 can change
      capitalization on selected text to lower case/mixed case/upper case by
      using one of the function keys. I cannot locate my template or the manual
      but it should be indexed in help under keyboard shortcuts or function keys.

      --Mick Brown (lfirrantello@...)
      Message 1714 of 1714 , Feb 4, 1997