Re: Technical help

  • DrJDPrice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1714 , Oct 16 3:27 PM
      Hi Jim:
      In a message dated 96-10-16 09:28:00 EDT, you wrote:

      << I have NA 26 on my computer, in miniscule type. P75 is an uncial (!). I
      cannot seem to "select all" and change my miniscule to an Uncial. Does
      anyone know how to change small letters to capitals in Word for Windows 4.0
      (running under Windows 95)?>>

      No. But a simple transliteration program can be written to accomplish the
      task.
      Ask one of your programmer friends to write one for you. If not I could write
      one.

      Another way of doing the task is to use the Find-Replace feature of the word
      processer a character at a time. It takes a little time, but the replace
      function is fast.

      Jim Price
      James D. Price, Ph.D.
      Professor of Hebrew and Old Testament