Technical help

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1714 , Oct 16, 1996
      Colleagues,

      I am transcribing P75 (Luke) for the ENTMP. And I have a question about
      computer software (I hope this is not too far afield).

      As P75 is an uncial, I am having to type it all in (which is, as you can
      imagine, quite time consuming)- and I was hoping to use the Greek text I
      have on my computer already and simply capitalize all the letters.

      I have NA 26 on my computer, in miniscule type. P75 is an uncial (!). I
      cannot seem to "select all" and change my miniscule to an Uncial. Does
      anyone know how to change small letters to capitals in Word for Windows 4.0
      (running under Windows 95)?

      Thanks for your help.

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD