7595Re: tc-list UBS4 typos

  • Stephen C. Carlson
    Dec 3, 1999
      At 11:59 AM 12/3/99 -0500, Harold P. Scanlin wrote:
      >GNT4 has now gone through three printings
      >(1993, 1994, 1998) and a number of typos have been eliminated. There are
      >more to be corrected, including those noted by Pete Williams.

      I've got the second printing. Is there a typo, page 158, s.v. Mark 10:1,
      n.1, in the apparatus, where MS "2747" is cited as support for the reading
      KAI PERAN -- instead of MS 2427? If so, is this one corrected in the
      third printing?

      Also, it appears that on the same page, s.v. Mark 9:49, n.11, in the
      apparatus, that the siglum Theta is missing from the reading (PURI
      ANALWQHSETAI). Is this a typo, too, and was it corrected in the 3rd
      printing?

      >The Bible Societies are grateful to all the careful readers who report
      >typographical errors.

      Thank you.

      Stephen Carlson
      --