2988codex Phillips 1388?

  • Mr A.J.A. LABOUCHERE
    Aug 1, 1997
      Re Jean Valentine's question about Phillipps 1388, I would take it to be in
      the Staatsbibliothek in Berlin, where Phillipps 1707 is. Jean, you will
      probably have access to *Die Handschriften-Verzeichnisse der Königlichen
      Bibliothek zu Berlin,* ed. V. Rose (Berlin, in the 1890s, multiple
      volumes), which should lead you to the location precisely.

      For our Netherlands Institute for Advanced Studies (NIAS) project on the
      Diatessaron this next year, Ulrich Schmid has, if I am not mistaken,
      ordered MSS from Berlin; check with him as to street addresses and costs.

      --Petersen, Penn State Univ.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic