2931Nahum 1.1

  • Jean VALENTIN
    Dec 31, 1969
      I am puzzled by what I find in several Jewish commentaries about Nahum
      1.1. Both Rashi and Mahari-Qra are speaking about the word "Hazon" being
      vocalized "with a qamets, unlike in Is. 1.1 where it has a Hatuph-Patah".
      I don't understand this remark since in my Hebrew editions, the word
      "hazon" in Nahum 1.1 _has_ a hatuph patah. What happens? Thank you,

      Jean V.

      Jean Valentin - Bruxelles - Belgique
      e-mail: jgvalentin@... /// netmail: 2:291/780.103
      "Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complexe est
      inutilisable"
      "What's too simple is wrong, what's too complex is unusable"