1899Re: New ENTTC articles

  • REElliott@aol.com
    Mar 3 2:58 PM
      To all TCer's (and Bob W too)

      I do appreciate the work that Bob (and others) has (have) done in conjunction
      with the ENTTC. I take this opportunity to remind everyone that while the
      project is moving quite slowly now, (better than not at all) I am continuing
      to "keep the dream alive", thanks in part to the continued support that I
      receive from this list. Please continue to pray for the progress of this
      work.
      Again, thanks to all for your support and comments. I will keep you posted!

      Rich Elliott
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic