Beware - You Are Getting Overcharged At Your Food Store!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011

      I never realized how much money is being thrown out at the grocery store everyday of the year. My best friend who is a consumer advocate investigative reporter for WESR TV, told me that anyone who pays the posted price at the grocery store is crazy and that they are paying 30% - 50% more than they have to. She went on to say it is like being offered a turkey sandwich for $ 4.00 and instead you pay $ 8.00 for it. She said the reason people continue to overpay is because they do not realize that they have the option of paying less. She told me to join this program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com and that this program unleashes the loopholes needed to pay much less. Sure enough, when I used this program I saved 68% on my entire grocery bill. If people only knew about these loopholes they could save a fortune!

      Arlene