Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!

  • YahooGroups Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      I have been reading countless posts on the savings programs at
      http://savingmorethanbefore.com and I just wanted to share my own opinion and
      experiences about this program. I have been a cashier at Publix Supermarket for
      17 years. In those years I have met countless people that are members of the
      sampler program at the above website. I first found out about it 17 years ago
      when a regular customer was continually saving between 65% - 85% off her entire
      bill every week. After a month I got the guts to ask her how she is doing it and
      she told me about this program. As the years went by more and more people were
      saving huge amounts of money and everyone of them I asked if they were a member
      of this program and they all are. I'm talking about people with full carts of
      items paying between 10 and 20 bucks.