Putting Food on the Table!

  • Consumer Watchdog
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      Putting Food on the Table!

      I don't have to tell anyone how difficult times are. I work between 60 and 70 hours per week as a cashier in a grocery store just so I can put food on the table for my kids. No one is witnessing the constant increase in grocery prices more than me. I see the same products selling at higher and higher prices every week. I see regular customers buying less and less because they can't afford what they always bought in the past. But I also have taken notice of several people that are coming to my register with overflowing carts and paying next to nothing. It is amazing to me how these people walk out of the store with overflowing carts and they are paying less than people who are buying three of four items. I started asking them how they do it and all of them are members of this program at http://groceriesclub.com  A few of them explained that they saw television shows for this company. Needless to say I couldn't wait to sign up either, I joined their sampler program which offers savings on a vast array of items not just groceries and wow has this helped. I sincerely hope that this will help other struggling people.