Ownership change

  • rtaylorlittle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2002
      Well evidently the ownership of this group has been transferred to
      me. I don't know why, I wasn't contacted about it. I tried to
      contact the old owner, but my email was returned as undeliverable.
      If I don't hear anything about this in the next couple of days, I'll
      assume that the group is truly mine now and will try to spruce up the
      place a bit, as well as guide some traffic to this otherwise dead
      board.

      Wish me luck :)

      Beck
    • yenna777
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2002
        Good luck! We need to get motivated and activated! LOL.