William Thomas Taylor, born in 1805 in Edgecomb County, North Carolina.

  • Evelyne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      William Thomas Taylor married a Mary "Polly" Hampton daughter of Thomas
      and Elisabeth Hampton also of Edgecomb County, North Carolina.
      Sometime following their marriage they moved to Montgomery County,
      Georgia where they settled and produced a large family of childeren.One
      of their oldest Sons is My great grandfather,George Washington Taylor.
      George msrried Josephine Anne Duncan they were my Great Great Paternal
      Grandparents. I descend from their son Henry Thomas Taylor who married
      Roxie Frances Davis. with her parents being Andrew Emanuel Davis and
      Elizabeth C. Anderson. Andrew Emanuel Davis's daughter Roxie Frances
      Davis married Henry Thomas Taylor in Momtgomery County, Georgia. Henry
      Thomas Taylor was my Grandfather--my dad's father; My grandmother
      Taylor dled after having given birth to nine children in rapid
      sucession she gave birth to 5 boys and 4 girls by the time SHE WAS 41
      YEARS OF AGE AND DIED SHORTLY THEREAFTER FROM HAVING HAD SO MANY
      BABIES SO QUICKLY.==========================