Taxonomies & Controlled Vocabularies SIG group

  • david.f.byrne@bt.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Dear all

      Just signed up Taxonomies & Controlled Vocabularies SIG group.

      A quick introduction from me - I work for BT and I am looking for ways to make a taxonomy accessible across the organisation and to partner organisations. SharePoint is being used to pull together a portal with resources stored in Livelink.

      Looking forward to listening in to the discussion on the Taxonomies & Controlled Vocabularies SIG group.

      Best wishes

      Regards

      David Byrne
      BT

      Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email.

      British Telecommunications plc
      Registered Office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
      Registered in England no.1800000

      This email contains BT information which may be privileged or confidential. It is meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email above. Thank you. We monitor our email system and may record your emails.