No activity in last 7 days
We, the taxi driver's of America, need an outlet to vent our frustration on the industry's constantly revolving door. Problems with State and City regulations, dangerous driving and working conditions, and a drastic decline in business has made some of us leave and look for work elswhere. We still keep coming back, though, to the business we will always love--so how can we improve it? Post questions and comments here and maybe we can make a difference together. Let our voices be heard.
- Jan 13, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.