display beaver hoops

  • aufde2003 <aufde@charter.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hello,
      I have the largest selection of beaver hoops in the United States.
      Check out my web site http://www.beaverhoops.com for a look at some
      of my display beaver hoops. I make a new size for the XXXL beaver
      pelts the out side measurements of this hoop is 34"x40".
      Also, I'm making hoops out of cherry, smoked maple, African zebra
      wood, and have a 3 styles of natural branch hoops. Visit my site and
      email me if you would like me to email you some photos. These new
      hoops are not on my web site yet. Also I now make a 5 banded wall
      mount hoop that looks great! 3 bands are maple and 2 band are black
      walnut, they look similar too the floor model ponderosa pine and red
      cedar hoops.
      Thanks,talk to you soon,
      Trapper Ron