Reputable taxidermists in the UK

  • jammy_dodger_90210
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2002
      I have just found a road - accident sow badger in very good
      condition. can anyone recommend me a good, cheap Taxidermist?
      if possible, i would prefer a website to have a look at too....

      Thanks

      JD
    • taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
        group.

        File : / Live Webcam Feeds - Click Here.
        Uploaded by : good_lookintype <good_lookintype@...>
        Description : Real home Webcam Feeds! Real and Live!

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
          group.

          File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
          Uploaded by : good_lookintype <good_lookintype@...>
          Description : All the pic you need

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
            group.

            File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
            Uploaded by : good_lookintype <good_lookintype@...>
            Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
              group.

              File : /Cnv0092.jpg
              Uploaded by : bobcatspots <lilnissantruck@...>
              Description : my 2nd cat, actually my 2nd atemp at anything