New file uploaded to taxidermyclub

  • taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : flankiejosie <flankiejosie@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      flankiejosie <flankiejosie@...>
    • jammy_dodger_90210
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2002
        I have just found a road - accident sow badger in very good
        condition. can anyone recommend me a good, cheap Taxidermist?
        if possible, i would prefer a website to have a look at too....

        Thanks

        JD
      • taxidermyclub@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
          group.

          File : / Live Webcam Feeds - Click Here.
          Uploaded by : good_lookintype <good_lookintype@...>
          Description : Real home Webcam Feeds! Real and Live!

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
            group.

            File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
            Uploaded by : good_lookintype <good_lookintype@...>
            Description : All the pic you need

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
              group.

              File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
              Uploaded by : good_lookintype <good_lookintype@...>
              Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 7 8:58 PM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the taxidermyclub
                group.

                File : /Cnv0092.jpg
                Uploaded by : bobcatspots <lilnissantruck@...>
                Description : my 2nd cat, actually my 2nd atemp at anything