Re: Saving and Making Large Sums of Money

  • Editor, Moms at Home
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 2:17 PM
      Thanks to our moderator I recently signed up for the programs being offered at http://nofullprices.net Just as she told us the savings were large and immediate. So large that the first time I used the program I was able to purchase $ 247.79 worth of groceries and merchandise and only had to pay $ 13.36! Now they are offering an Earn Cash option which is truly great as well. I was so impressed with this program that I recently featured the company and their products in my national magazine.

      Mandy Monroe, Editor-in-Chief
      Moms at Home Magazine