Hi everone!! (new to this club)

  • taxidermygirl101
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hello everyone,<br><br>I just joined this club!
      My name is Amy Ritchie and I'm 15. I love
      taxidermy.. I'm beginning to think about nothing but it all
      the time, lol.<br><br>I have mounted several small
      mammals (rat, squirrel, and rabbit). I also like to tan
      pelts with EZtan. I have mainly tanned domestic
      cats.<br><br>I am getting ready to mount my first deer (doe)
      very soon. Probably tomorrow.. I'm just waiting for my
      form to arrive from VanDykes. I hope all goes well!
      (:<br><br>I have a pretty big website if any of you would be
      interested in visiting. The address is
      skinning domestic cats!) <br><br>-Amy Ritchie
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21 12:12 PM
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda