Re: SKUNK DE SCENTING HELP QUICK !

  • leathermang
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 23, 2001
      I can buy one for about $30 .... so you are
      pretty much saying I am wasting my time unless I just
      had an emotional bond with this skunk ? LOL... It is
      going to be 32 degrees in the morning and I may try to
      skin it.. if I get my courage up.... You have been
      very kind with sharing so much information, and am
      sure you are correct..about the best thing to do being
      sending it to a pro... will let you know what happens...
      Thanks, Greg
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda