Preparing skulls

  • edwardsfarmok
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 4, 2001
      I have a question. I am taking a bull into
      butcher and was wondering if there is a way to clean the
      skull with the horns left on or do the horns normally
      get reattached after the skull is clean. I need an
      easy but effective way to clean the skull either way.
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda