Cougar & Bear mounts

  • adrenalinejones
    Message 1 of 79 , Sep 25, 2001
      Hi everyone,<br> I see there hasn't been much
      activity lately and I am new to the club as wellas
      taxidermy so I thought I would ask a question. I would like
      to do cougar and bear sculls this year and was
      woundering if it would be the same process as the hog mount.
      making blankets from them. Are there any kits out there
      that are better suited for this.<br> Thanks for any
      info anyone can provide.<br><br>Kev
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda