Re: Hog skull mount

  • taxshedermist
    Message 1 of 79 , Jul 1, 2001
      Mike, It is best to scramble the brains before
      you put it in the hot water. Just take a stout wire
      or some kind of tool to go in through the hole at
      the base of the skull and stir it up good. I then
      take a hose with a high pressure nozzle and squirt it
      good. You wont get much out and it is a nasty mess, but
      If you wait until it is boiled it is harder to get
      out. Also, remove the eye balls before you boil it.
      Have fun.<br>Karen
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21 12:12 PM
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda