Re: Hog skull mount

  • taxshedermist
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 29, 2001
      Yes, that will work. After you get the water to
      boil add a couple of handfulls of salt and some
      laundry detergent. This will make the fat gel and make it
      easier to get off. BTW.....don't boil it on your kitchen
      stove. Use a fish fryer outside, or a coleman stove.
      Good luck.
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda