Hog skull mount

  • m_mcgourty
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 27, 2001
      I'm going hog hunting in a few weeks, and I was
      thinking of mounting the scull. Any sugestions on how to
      get rid of all the flesh with out scraping it all
      off. I was going to skin it then boil the rest of the
      flesh off, that should work shouldn't it?
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21 12:12 PM
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda