please post if you have this

  • breatharian
    Message 1 of 79 , Apr 8 9:09 AM
      please post if this has been a problem for
      Food and Commercial Workers'<br> Union on why
      meatcutters, butchers, and poultry<br> handlers contract more
      warts..<br><br> "Contrary to popular belief the wart virus is
      not<br> transmitted by animals. They are introduced
      by<br> a person carrying the virus. They are then
      spread<br> with knives, work bench tops, towels, meat<br>
      and poultry, contaminated by workers with
      warts."<br><br> "Those working with boxed meat packed in cryovac
      and<br> meat cutters who work with traditional
      hanging<br> meat. Vacuum packaging in cryovac encourages<br>
      the growth of bacteria in the meat juices. An<br>
      abundance of enzymes break down the skin <br>
      barriers."<br> A UFCW questionnaire distributed to
      meatcutters<br> found that 25% had experienced skin warts. <br>
      Meathandlers are<br> 3 times more likely than nonmeat handlers
      looking for research on warts transmitted <br> by
      detergents, and<br> meat enzymes are some factors in this.
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda