This may be out of your range...

  • jammercar
    Message 1 of 79 , Mar 4, 2001
      but I'm looking for Skeletal Measurements for
      a<br>standard size Horse. I'm working on a project,<br>I need
      to replicate the skeletal stucture out<br>of light
      weight steel or aluminum, so it looks<br>correct when
      it's covered.<br><br> Any help will be
      Appreciated,<br><br> Troy, (jammercar)
    • jl270wby
      Message 79 of 79 , May 21, 2002
        I found this a while ago but I just saw your post. This is from
        another board.

        To remove skunk smell
        1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
        1/4 cup baking soda